05 August 2010

Lost in Time

"Secret" a song by One Republic. Love it very much. Never feels boring to hear it all day long. Now, I'm still aiming to enter one competition which is National Green Conference Poster Drawing which will be held in Universiti Teknologi Petronas this coming soon.

Still wondering some ideas to be sketched according to theme The World without Nature and come out with imagination to represent in form of artwork. It must be digital, so I plan to just scan it through scanner. For the tshirt, after having some discussion, it is nice to print in large amount rather than just a piece.

Below is my old sketch on A4 paper, if I'm not mistaken, I finished this artwork last year on 2009 and just want to share with you. See the girl tries to figure out something about her life. nice~



The background is painted by using watercolour and also oil paint.