12 August 2010

Headline II

Finally, I managed to change my headline to the latest one. It took almost two hours to come out with the design and to finish it up inside CS4. Really satisfied with the final output, with two different designs, I chose the one that suit this blog the best.

 The complexity and structure of the inked parts really make me feels good. Plus, the new design of "kakikitaseni" text made compliment with the whole picture of the headline. This was my first idea.

First attempt

Then, keep up on thinking different kind of headline, and there was something wrong with the text. So, I changed into this.

Second trial
Next, the size not suit with my blog. So just keep it for future. Next, I created a new headline with full determination and thanks God,I love the details.<3