22 July 2010

NewComing

This was my sketch dedicated to my beloved one. I really hope she like this very much and feel happy when look at it. It symbolize happiness in deep of these couple which can be seen on the girl face. She look very cute and we can see how she appreciate the special kiss~




It took about 30 minutes to finish this art and it was my first attempt to draw two faces in one A4 paper. It really turn me crazy but, at last I managed to finish this potret. Thanks to Reader Digest as inspired me,  and the issue entitled "LOVE WITHOUT BORDERS". The picture was at the first page of this February issue.




Last 20th July 2010, I gave this potret to my beloved one, and she really love it. Thanks for that dear. Hopefully, you will care of me more and our relationship can be better as time passing by.





Last touch, before I gave to my beloved one, with 2 cans of Coca-Cola and a stack of Reader's Digest.

7 comments:

  1. merannn...lawa gile ini gmbr!! siyes. i don't think people would expect this is created by an IT student :D cume mate pompuan tu kecik gile. juz like urs. :P good job ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. sape yg amik gambar ko yg last tuh???
    cantek lor
    kimsalam kat die ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. abang yan abang yan... boleh tak i nak suh abang yan potretkan gamba i? boleh kan? kan?

    ReplyDelete
  4. muje~ boleh sangat..untuk ko ak bagi harge spesel.....hahhahahaa

    anonymous~ak amat berterima kasih kepada kawan ku itu...siler check blog nyer..http://firdausee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewah !
    amek kau panjang gile cewah aku ! haha.
    imran gwang ! wuuu..hihi. ;D

    ReplyDelete