06 November 2010

Artist of the Day: KWON KYUNG YUP

She is very simple women and just look like an ordinary Korean artist. But Kwon Kyung Yup has talent that I really adore and maybe some of you will feel that too .

Her ability to paint ,till extend the dramatic painting looks way to real and you can feels the emotion of the subject.Don't believe me?

This is Kwon Kyung Yup
Trust me and take a look at her artworks. As established artist, she already involved with a lot of exhibitions in and outside Korea.

Check her website to know about her more, and of course there are a lot of gorgeous and artistics masterpieces. Sometimes, you won't believe your eyes! Amazing!

Click this to see the source
Click this to see the source

Click here to see the source

Click here to see the source

Click here to see the source
Cool rite? Hopefully, one day I can become like her in a way of skills and perhaps the medium. Oil painting.  It is kind a hard but why shouldn't I try?~peace~