15 December 2010

Visit

Cool!! Seremban is just amazing. I never imagine that a lot of interesting places can be visited (actually not really SO many) plus they quite beautiful to be captured by camera. For those who have no camera (just like me), your eyes will satisfy with the panorama^^
Photographers! I bet you guys the panoramas are really phenomenal :)

Few to mention, Taman Tasik Seremban, Masjid Negeri, Taman Malaysia, Penghulu Cantik Playground, Klana Resort (the rate is expensive.huh!), Royale Bintang, A&W, Terminal One,Terminal Two and many more. 

This two days trip on regards accompany my sister for her interview. Rate for our room is cheaper cause we choose to stay in backpackers motel.So, she go for serious interview, I  go for nice trip.yeah!

It is really cool trip somehow. It gives me ideas to produce more artworks. Works to go!!
Have a nice day guys!peace^^

p/s: I want to upload my works but the transmission is weak.Deymn broadband (=_=)